- It’s official: no Canadian Idol for 2009. Could be uncancelled later, though, so hold the celebrations or tears.
- Wall Street Journal on Big Bang Theory: A Nerdy Comedy’s Winning Formula. Though for me, the winning formula is Jim Parsons = Sheldon.
- After suspending parliament, the Governor General gets back to serious business: giving Paul Shaffer the Order of Canada.
- Children’s Hospital is only slightly more ridiculous than Grey’s Anatomy. I hate geoblocking – have to mask IP address in Canada.
- Recording SNL tonight. Watched House pilot mostly out of curiosity to see Hugh Laurie in a drama. Now it’s a novelty to see him do comedy.
- Some day I will admit that I don’t really like The Mentalist; I just like Simon Baker and his sweater vests.
Follow me on Twitter here.